Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Soothe Clinic’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Snowdonia Mountain Lodge, Nant Ffrancon, Bethesda, Gwynedd, Wales, LL57 3LX. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Telephone calls using the telephone numbers provided on this website and email correspondence with Soothe Clinic at the email addresses accessible through, or discernible from, this website may be recorded or monitored. By using such communication methods you are consenting to the recording or monitoring of the same.
- Soothe Clinic.com accepts no liability for any injuries suffered as a result of following the advice found on the site. You practice the advice at your own risk.
- Videos, articles, blogs and all advice contained on this website are not a substitute for medical consult and advice. You agree to consult your doctor or medical practitioner before following any of the advice contained on this website.
- Skype consultations – Soothe Clinic accepts no liability for any injury caused as a result of following the advice given in a consult. By purchasing a skype consult you agree to accept all liability for yourself. A skype consultation is not a substitute or replacement for medical advice from your doctor.
- All digital products are non-refundable.
- Skype consult fee is fully refundable prior to the consult. Skype consult fee is non-refundable once the consult has been given.
- Soothe Clinic holds no liability or responsibility for refunds on purchases made from third parties recommended on this website.
- Soothe cream is fully refundable within 14 days of purchase providing the product has not been opened. Once opened and used, no refund will be provided.